Metro Play is the casino of the UK newspaper, The Metro. They are a free newspaper handed out on buses and at train stations to commuters. Owned by the Daily Mail and General Trust, its a brand you can really trust.
The casino is powered by a mixture of IGT, Microgaming and NetEnt software. There are 12 roulette games in total including 2 live roulette games.
- American Roulette
- Double Bonus Spin Roulette
- European Roulette Gold
- French Roulette
- Live Auto Roulette
- Live Roulette
- Roulette Advanced – £0.10 – £50
- Roulette Advanced – £1 – £500
- Roulette with Hot Streak Bonus
- Triple Bonus Spin Roulette
- 3 Wheel Roulette
The 10p to £50 table is the low roller wheel whereas the £1 to £500 table is the high roller wheel. The limit of £500 isn't that high for a casino but for most people that is plenty. The 10p roulette table is powered by NetEnt.
The Roulette! game from IGT also has a minimum bet of 10p whereas the European Roulette Gold Series from Microgaming has a £2 minimum bet on the inside and outside. Thats very high. The live roulette tables have strange limits. Inside bets are from £1-3 for straight up and £1-54 for the outside. The best thing about the live dealer is that it is powered by NetEnt so you won't see them on many other casinos.
Metro Play have a VIP scheme which really does pay. There are 2 levels, Metro Play VIP and Metro Play VIP Elite. The Elite benefits are below.
- Guaranteed 5% Weekly Cashback – Paid as cash straight into your account without any wagering requirements
- Weekly 50% Reload up to £150 – Enhanced deposit bonus available every weekend
- VIP Account Manager – Offering dedicated support and bespoke bonuses to your individual needs
- VIP Hospitality Events – Preferential treatment at the best sporting and entertainment venues
- Bespoke Bonuses & Gifts – Tailored to your individual needs
Play Here and claim your 100% match bonus up to £250.